BCDVideo Partnership Programs
Our Programs are designed to establish and grow relationships covering many different areas of the security industry. This includes elite manufacturers, architects, engineers, consultants, dealers and system integration partners. BCDVideo Partnership Programs work differently for each of these specialties. This helps to cover the different needs and dynamics of each area. So we have divided our partnerships into three categories: Technology Partnership Program, A&E Partnership Program, and Channel Partnership Program. The programs have different features, but they all have the same purpose. They expand opportunities in the security industry through collaboration. See below for more details on each of the BCDVideo Partnership Programs.
Become a Technology Partner (Manufacturers)
The BCDVideo Technology Partner Program is designed to establish and grow partnerships with elite manufacturers through tighter integration, sales collaboration, and joint marketing. It is open to manufacturing companies that sell a product that compliments BCDVideo’s offerings. This includes, but is not limited to, companies in the following vertical markets: video management software, video analytics, external storage, wireless networking, structured cabling, fiber optics, rack enclosures, and illumination.
Technology Partner Benefits
- Partner with an industry-leading Video Recording and Access Control Server Storage company.
- Collaborate and publish related success stories, case studies, and press releases that appear on the company website, monthly newsletter, and social media outlets.
- Expand your business by creating solutions that target the security industry.
- Access the BCDVideo Lab for testing and certification of your products.
- Access BCDVideo Mission Center System Monitoring and the Application Programming Interface (API) to develop integration solutions geared to your business.
Become an A&E Partner (Architects, Engineers & Consultants)
BCDVideo’s A&E program is designed to ensure that the security industry’s leading architects, engineers, and consultants are well-equipped with all the tools needed to design access control and IP Video Solutions. Participants of our A&E program gain access to BCDVideo’s system engineers, certified in storage systems, networking design, and many Video Management Software packages. Membership is free of charge and is only available to certified Architects, Engineers, and Consultants.
A&E Partner Benefits
- Receive many useful design tools, including storage and bandwidth calculations, concise specification documents, and mechanical drawings, along with a database of Microsoft® Visio icons.
- Gain peace-of-mind from working with a manufacturer that guarantees their calculations. This will allow you to better provide project specifications and system designs for BCDVideo storage and networking solutions.
- Receive free entrance to all on-site and on-line education classes.
Become a Channel Partner (Dealers & Integrators)
The BCDVideo Channel Partner Program is a tiered program designed to help dealer and system integration partners grow their businesses by using BCDVideo’s leadership position in the Video Surveillance market. The Channel Partner Program involves BCDVideo’s partners as key players in sales, strategic marketing, and the overall success of both companies. And - as key partners - receive benefits designed to provide business advantages.
Channel Partner Benefits
- Special pricing on all BCDVideo solutions.
- The ability to register your security project.
- Direct access to BCDVideo’s Sales/Solution Engineers.
- The opportunity to collaborate and publish related success stories, case studies, and press releases in the BCDVideo newsletter and on the company website.
- Eligibility to participate in sales and technical training in order to optimize the ability to sell and use BCDVideo Solutions.
- Dedicated account team and direct assistance from BCDVideo to help drive business.