Customer Success Representative (CSR)
BCD has become a worldwide industry leader in video surveillance storage systems. Security integrators have installed over 170,000 of our systems worldwide. We are looking for result-oriented individuals that have a desire for a career that takes them to the peak of sales for a global organization.
At BCD, you will be part of an experienced high-energy team dedicated to both customer and employee satisfaction. Your talent and enthusiasm, coupled with our training and direction, can lead to a lucrative, rewarding career in a technology second to none. There is a reason why 95% of our business is repeat business. We are growing every day and looking for the next step to expand our reach.
Vital to our success, CSRs handle all day-to-day activity. This role requires individuals to drive the success of our customers, being responsible for activities such as on-boarding, quoting, retention, distribution, and renewals. THIS POSITION IS IN OUR BUFFALO GROVE, ILLINOIS GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS OFFICE.
What will be done in this role:
- Manage a deep understanding of the product and speak with unassigned customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer renewals by conducting regular check-in calls for status updates, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Track unassigned accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with various internal roles to develop a plan for making our product a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
We offer our employees excellent health benefits – including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. We also have education benefits and a 401k plan with a company match.
BCD was named to BOTH Chicago’s Biggest and Brightest Companies, as well as the Best Places to Work in Illinois for the last 4 years.
Come and be part of the future.
If you’re excited to take the next step and learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.