Partner Marketing Coordinator
BCD is the security industry’s most trusted source for video data infrastructure solutions. With over 190,000 systems running in over 90 countries to date, we continue to grow every day and are always looking for innovative ways to expand our reach.
Our Marketing department is a core function of our overall GTM team that is responsible for product positioning and strategy, product launches, and leveraging customer insights to enhance the customer experience while helping BCD grow. We partner with GTM teams across the company (Product, Sales, Operations) as well as external eco-system partners.
As the Partner Marketing Coordinator on the Marketing team, you will partner with external eco-system partners as well as internal teams across product, marketing, and sales to ensure our latest GTM strategies are driving growth for BCD. This position is a critical role on the team, taking ideas from inception to customer adoption.
THIS POSITION IS IN OUR BUFFALO GROVE, ILLINOIS GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS OFFICE.
What will be done in this role:
- Work with partners at NVIDIA, Seagate, and Intel to coordinate quarterly MDF activities
- This will include creating quarterly proposals, manage project execution, and submitting PoC/Receipts at the end of each quarter
- Managing tradeshow/events calendar
- Registration and sponsorships of all tradeshows throughout the year
- This includes all promotional activities leading up to the event and follow-up after the event, including email invites if needed and social media engagement
- Plan and coordinate quarterly external educational events throughout the year
- Engage with partners and the security industry on social media platforms, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Utilize Asana, Hubspot, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro), Microsoft Office Suite, and NetSuite
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in B2B product marketing
- Excellent project management skills; results focused with impactful execution
- Proven success in collaborating with various internal and external GTM stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to manage various external product marketing funds and their stakeholders
- Proven success in managing events for product launches as well as industry tradeshows
We offer our employees excellent health benefits – including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. We also have education benefits and a 401k plan with a company match.
BCD was named to BOTH Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, as well as the Best Places to Work in Illinois for the last 4 years.
Come and be part of the future.
If you are excited to take the next step and learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com