BCD has become a worldwide industry leader in video surveillance storage systems. Security integrators have installed over 175,000 systems in over 91 countries. We are looking for result-oriented individuals that have a desire for a career that takes them to the peak of sales for a global organization.
At BCD, you will be part of an experienced high-energy team dedicated to both customer and employee satisfaction. Your talent and enthusiasm, coupled with our training and direction, can lead to a lucrative, rewarding career in a technology second to none. There’s a reason why 95% of our business is repeat business. We are growing every day and looking for the next step to expand our reach.
We have established the new position of Accounting Supervisor.
- The Accounting Supervisor will plan and direct the accounting activities of the department.
- Supervise the accounting staff of 4 who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, receivables, travel expenses, payables, and budget preparation. This position reports to the CFO.
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible and oversees tax activity for all states and reporting jurisdictions.
- Works with outside firms as needed including taxes, audits, management companies, etc.
- Supervise and review the monthly reconciliation process for month end.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication with employees and management.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others.
- Excellent communication in oral and written formats.
- Excels at organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Solves problems accurately and efficiently.
- Shows initiative.
- Coordinates workloads well.
- Strong knowledge of NetSuite and Excel required.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Certified Public Accountant designation required.
We offer our employees excellent health benefits – including medical, dental, vision, life and disability. We also have education benefits and a 401k plan with a company match.
Please email us at email@example.com.
Come and be part of the future.