Come and be a part of the future.
BCD International, has become a worldwide industry leader in video surveillance storage systems. Security integrators have installed over 170,000 of our systems worldwide.
At BCD, you will be part of an experienced high-energy team dedicated to both customer and employee satisfaction.
We are looking to expand our tech support staff to keep with our explosive growth. This position offers training on the product line, pre-lab product check-in, first-hand experience in building video servers, and the opportunity to expand your career within an industry-leading video storage manufacturer.
Requirements – Level 1 Technician – Support
- One year of bench previous experience working on IT-level servers OR two years accredited technical school training
- Two years of helpdesk/support experience
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 certification (MCSA), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong hardware and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to lift to 70lbs
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Demonstrated success working with moderate supervision; self-directed
- Experience with computer hardware, software, installation and configuration
- Component level diagnostic skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and translate knowledge to practical application
- Mechanically inclined, solid understanding of how various technologies work
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to communicate via phone for troubleshooting concerns from our clients across the globe
- Helpdesk experience preferred
- Fundamental understanding of PC/ Server architecture and components, i.e., CPU and memory
- Bi-lingual a plus (any language)
- A+/ Server +/ Network + Certification preferred but not required
We offer our employees a non-smoking work environment, excellent benefits including 401k matching program. If this sounds like you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.