Come and be a part of the future.
BCDVideo has become a worldwide industry leader in video surveillance storage systems. Security integrators have installed over 100,000 of our systems worldwide. We are looking for result-oriented individuals that have a desire for a career that takes them to the peak of sales for a global organization.
At BCDVideo, you will be part of an experienced high-energy team dedicated to both customer and employee satisfaction. Your talent and enthusiasm, coupled with our training and direction, can lead to a lucrative, rewarding career in a technology second to none. There’s a reason why 95% of our business is repeat business. We are growing every day and looking for the next step to expand our reach.
We are looking to expand our shipping team to keep up with our explosive growth. The position will be on the front line of shipping daily.
- Accurately package, label and weigh items to be shipped and ensure proper shipment method and shipping charges
- Ensure all shipments receive the proper labeling and postal charges and are packaged to arrive safely
- Schedule both single parcel shipments, as well as LTL pallet shipments
- Determine the correct shipping method to ensure hitting customer expected receipt dates
- Prepare detailed and accurate commercial invoices to accompany shipments and ensure all items are packaged and shipped to company standards
- Research solutions for increased proficiency in shipping platforms, freight and logistics rates, and innovative ways to protect and deliver products
- Participate in preparing packages for delivery by prepping contents, attaching shipping labels and confirming that all invoices reflect the correct information
- Prepare international shipments and all necessary paperwork associated with them
- Collaborate with colleagues to find solutions to issues that may arise with delays, damaged product or backordered items
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Troubleshoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as many packages are large
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing
- Interpersonal skills are essential, as working as a team is vital to maintaining an organized warehouse
- Experience using a forklift preferred
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
- Relevant customer service experience is a plus as shipping coordinators interact with freight companies
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines with attention to detail
- Ability to follow through and not leave jobs uncompleted
- Can remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication, organizational and documentation skills
- Personal accountability and integrity
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using label-making software and packaging machinery
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SalesPad and FedEx/UPS Ship to Managers
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.