Are you yearning to use your technical background in a non-conventional way?
Is that because you don’t really relish the thought of working on a screw that is a piece of a box, that’s attached to a part, that’s one of many pieces of a product?!
Would you rather be a subject matter expert, helping solve various application problems and making an impact every day?
You will be working for a global firm with a long history of cutting-edge product innovations in the IP Video Surveillance space.
As a Technical Marketing Specialist, you will be:
- The product subject matter expert
- Actively listening to the sales teams so you can really identify customer issues and competitive challenges so you can create assets to support the strategy for solving them
- The trusted resource for the sales team
You will also be responsible for:
- Updating & reviewing technical datasheets and manuals
- Creating sales literature and training materials
- Creating battle cards, how to choose and value proposition documents
- Managing product webpages, photography and PowerPoint presentations
- Using the analytical side of your brain as you research the market, industry trends and competitors
- Contribute to blog and social media posts
- Contribute to sales training
- Contributing to department projects as they come along
- InDesign, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated success working with moderate supervision; self-directed
- Enjoys a fast pace
We offer our employees a non-smoking work environment, excellent health benefits – including dental, and an IRA matching program. If this sounds like you, please email us at email@example.com.