Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OmniSwitch 6900 Series
- Up to 72 Total SFP+/QSFP+ Ports
- 1.6Gp/s Throughput and 1.44Tb/s Switching Capacity
- Shortest Path Bridging
- Hot Swappable Power Supplies
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6900 Stackable LAN and data center switches are compact, high-density 10 Gb Ethernet (GigE), 25 GigE, and 40 GigE platforms. In addition to high performance and extremely low latency, they offer Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), OpenFlow, Shortest Path Bridging (SPB), and data center bridging (DCB) capabilities, QoS, Layer-2 and Layer-3 switching, as well as system and network-level resiliency. They are designed for the most demanding software-defined operations in virtualized or physical networks and converged data centers.
With their modular approach, the OmniSwitch 6900s support lossless configurations and native Fibre Channel (FC) ports for high-speed storage I/O consolidation. They can be positioned as converged top-of-rack or spine switches in data center environments, or as core and aggregation devices in campus networks.
- Enable maximum network performance with throughput rates up to 1.6Gp/s, switching capacity of 1.44Tb/s, a data buffer of 12MB, and a sub 650ns latency.
- Shortest Path Bridging enables high network availability and maximum use of all physical connections and routed services.
- Out of the box simplicity is provided with automated provisioning and the ability to manage multiple switches at once.
- Reliability is provided through power supply and fan redundancy, as well as smart continuous switching technology.
3-Year, 24/7 Support with Advanced Next-Day Replacement
Each BCDVideo product line includes a standard hardware warranty upon purchase. Depending on your project needs, BCDVideo can modify this service to include accelerated service levels or extended warranties. Please reach out to your representative