BCD’s Director of Advanced Systems Architecture, Darren Giacomini, has penned numerous articles that explain the best practices and strategies when building a reliable, resilient and highly available physical security infrastructure for video surveillance.
The following is a collection of his articles published by Security.World that provides an in-depth look at what it takes to build a resilient network infrastructure for video surveillance that meets the demands of today’s physical security industry:
- Designing a Resilient Network for Surveillance Applications
- A Primer: Network Segmentation for Video Surveillance
- A Systematic Approach for Troubleshooting Degraded Video in Surveillance
- White Box Network Switching Solutions for the Video Surveillance Industry
- Darren Giacomini Sets Off to Educate Integrators on Best Practice Networking