16 Port PoE In-Vehicle Server
- Up to 16TB Storage
- Intel Core i5-7300U or i7-7600U
- Up to 32GB DDR4 RAM
- (4) 2.5” Drive Bays
- Supports Cell, GPS, and WiFi modules
- -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F) with Wide Temp peripherals
- 3 Grms w/ SSD (5 to 500Hz, X/Y/Z direction; random, operating), 2 Grms w/ HDD & Anti-Vibration Kit (5 to 500Hz, X/Y/Z, direction; random, operating), MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6C-VI, Category 4 compliant
- 5-year Advanced Replacement Warranty
The BCDSF04S-IVS is powered by Intel® Core™ i5-7300U or i7-7600U processors. The integrated 16 PoE ports are RJ-45 connectors for IP cameras. It provides a full scope of power protection that includes intelligent vehicle power management technology for ACC on/off delay, shutdown delay, and over/under voltage protection. Enhanced by its robust structure and system design, the BCDSF04S-IVS is able to operate under a wide temperature range from -40°F to +158°F and vibration endurance up to 3 Grms. This in-vehicle server is in compliance with E-Mark and EN 50155 for mobile surveillance applications. With wireless LAN modules, this user-friendly in-vehicle server can real-time transmits the video to the control center. The two built-in or four swappable SATA hard drives are used for mass storage of video files.
3-Year, 24/7 Support Advanced Replacement
Each BCDVideo product line includes a standard hardware warranty upon purchase.