Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Products after 30 days of receipt are not eligible for return.
Please do not order replacement products in advance of getting a return authorization.
Your advance purchase of a replacement unit does not guarantee your return will be accepted.
Products may be eligible for return authorization provided they meet the following guidelines:
- Product’s manufacturer seal has NOT been broken.
- It is within 30 days of shipment being received.
- All other manufacturers are subject to their posted return guidelines.
We are happy to assist in that process but cannot be responsible should they reject the return request.
If your return meets the above criteria, please proceed as below:
- Complete the RMA Request Form (below).
- If approved, you will receive a Return Authorization packing slip.
- Upon receipt of the RMA packing slip, please return the merchandise in its unopened condition.
(Please note: A Return Authorization Number will ONLY be valid for 20 days after being issued, if not otherwise specified.
Failure to return product within the allowed period will be deemed to be an acceptance of the product.)
- Please do NOT write the Return Authorization Number on the carton. The packing list should be on the outside of the carton.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges back to the returns warehouse.
- Please send the tracking number once the unit is shipped in order for us to track the shipment, as well as your subsequent credit.
- Once the returned item(s) have been received, credit will be issued upon receipt of our credit from the non-BCDVideo manufacturer.
(BCDVideo reserves the right to refuse or return the shipment if the merchandise is not received in the agreed condition.)
- A credit memo will be issued and applied against the original invoice. Should that invoice be paid, a credit memo will be sent to apply to your next payment.