Dell Z9432F-ON Series Switches
High-performance, high-density open networking 400GbE multi rate aggregation switch
- 1RU high-density 100/400GbE aggregation switch
- Multi-rate 400GbE ports support 10/25/40/50/100GbE
- Scalable L2 and L3 Ethernet switching with QoS and a full complement of standards-based IPv4 and IPv6 features,
- L2 multipath support via Virtual Link Trunking (VLT) and Routed VLT support
- Converged network support for DCB
- Routable RoCE to enable convergence of compute and storage on Active Fabric
- Redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and fans
- Supports the open source Open Network Install Environment (ONIE)
- Power-efficient operation and Dell Fresh Air 2.0 compliant up to 45ºC
The Z9432F-ON 100/400GbE fixed switch comprises Dell Technologies’ latest disaggregated hardware and software data center networking solutions, providing state-of-the-art, high-density 100/400 GbE ports and a broad range of functionality to meet the growing demands of today’s data center environment. This innovative, next-generation open networking high-density aggregation switch offers optimum flexibility and cost-effectiveness for the web 2.0, enterprise, mid-market and cloud service provider with demanding compute and storage traffic environments.
The compact PowerSwitch Z9432F-ON provides industry-leading density of either 32 ports of 400GbE in QSFP56-DD form factor or 128 ports of 100 or up to 144 ports of 10/25/50*(via breakout), in a 1RU design.
Using industry-leading hardware and a choice of Dell EMC SmartFabric OS10 or select 3rd party network operating systems and tools, the Z9432F-ON switch incorporates multiple architectural features that optimize data center network flexibility, efficiency and availability, including IO panel to PSU airflow or PSU to IO panel airflow* for hot/ cold aisle environments, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and fans and delivers non-blocking performance for workloads sensitive to packet loss. The compact Z9432F-ON model provides multi-rate speed, enabling denser footprints and simplifying migration to 400Gbps.
Priority-based flow control (PFC), data center bridge exchange (DCBX) and enhanced transmission selection (ETS) make the Z9432F-ON ideally suited for DCB environments.
The Dell EMC PowerSwitch Z9432F-ON switch supports the open source Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for zero touch installation of Dell EMC SmartFabric OS10 networking operating system, as well as of alternative network operating systems.