The Harmonize Conductor iDRAC Plug-in
BCD’s exclusive iDRAC Integration enables users to proactively monitor servers and predict hardware failures seamlessly through their VMS of choice
New Harmonize iDRAC eBook is now available!
Learn how to ensure your video surveillance systems are failure-proof using Harmonize iDRAC.
Learn more about:
- How BCD’s Harmonize iDRAC enhances Dell iDRAC
- The impact system downtime can have on your business
- Ways to predict – and prevent – system failure with Harmonize iDRAC
Harmonize iDRAC Plug-in for Milestone Systems XProtect® VMS
BCD’s exclusive iDRAC Integration enables users to proactively monitor servers and predict hardware failures seamlessly through XProtect.
With the Harmonize iDRAC plug-in, end-users and system integrators can monitor iDRAC features through XProtect, such as:
- Hard Disk Status
- Fan Speed
- Power Supplies
- Memory Usage
- CPU Status
Harmonize Conductor iDRAC Plugin for Genetec Security Center
BCD’s Harmonize Conductor iDRAC plug-in integrates with the familiar Genetec Security Center platform and comes standard on all BCD-manufactured Security Center appliances that support Dell Technologies’ iDRAC health monitoring package.
- Create entities, event-to-actions, and role fail-over
- Gain easier visibility to monitor, maintain and react to critical server infrastructure
- Real-time server telemetry, remote server management, and server analytics
- Reduction in the number of systems users need to manage
How does it work?
BCD’s Harmonize software suite ingests the iDRAC API and listens for specific events, such as drive failure, and shares this critical system information in real-time to operators.
The integration ultimately empowers end-users and system integrators to be ahead of failures and proactively manage any server crashes that may happen. It also gives them insight as to how well or poor the server resources are being utilized by being able to monitor central processing unit (CPU) and random access memory (RAM) consumption.
Download the Harmonize iDRAC Plug-in on your existing BCD appliance today!
Must have existing BCDVideo or VSS appliance(s) with XProtect or Security Center currently installed