The Harmonize Conductor iDRAC Plug-in
BCD’s exclusive iDRAC Integration enables users to proactively monitor servers and predict hardware failures seamlessly through their VMS of choice.
New Version of Harmonize iDRAC Released
The latest Harmonize iDRAC plug-in version for Milestone XProtect is now available!
New features include:
- New charts and graphs to show visual representation of the iDRAC telemetry
- A new aggregate screen that allows for multiple iDRAC objects to be monitored from within a single tile, reducing the Harmonize footprint if used within an SoC
- Status indicators have been added to the iDRAC servers to show whether they are connected or in a failure state.
- Various stability and performance improvements
Harmonize iDRAC Plug-in for Milestone Systems XProtect® VMS
BCD’s exclusive iDRAC Integration enables users to proactively monitor servers and predict hardware failures seamlessly through XProtect.
With the Harmonize iDRAC plug-in, end-users and system integrators can monitor iDRAC features through XProtect, such as:
- Hard Disk Status
- Fan Speed
- Power Supplies
- Memory Usage
- CPU Status
Harmonize Conductor iDRAC Plugin for Genetec Streamvault
BCD’s Harmonize Conductor iDRAC plug-in integrates with the familiar Genetec Security Center platform and comes standard on all BCD-manufactured Streamvault appliances that support Dell Technologies’ iDRAC health monitoring package.
- Create entities, event-to-actions, and role fail-over
- Gain easier visibility to monitor, maintain and react to critical server infrastructure
- Real-time server telemetry, remote server management, and server analytics
- Reduction in the number of systems users need to manage
How does it work?
BCD’s Harmonize software suite ingests the iDRAC API and listens for specific events, such as drive failure, and shares this critical system information in real-time to operators.
The integration ultimately empowers end-users and system integrators to be ahead of failures and proactively manage any server crashes that may happen. It also gives them insight as to how well or poor the server resources are being utilized by being able to monitor central processing unit (CPU) and random access memory (RAM) consumption.
Download the Harmonize iDRAC Plug-in on your existing appliance today!
(Must have existing BCDVideo or VSS appliance(s) with XProtect or Streamvault currently installed)