BCD Customer Loyalty Program
There are three tiers of BCD’s customer loyalty program: Titanium, Platinum, and Diamond. Each tier rewards customers based on their level of commitment to BCD’s solutions and services.
Accelerate Your Success
How does the program work?
This is a rewards program for BCD’s security integrator customers who meet our predetermined revenue goal for each tier level. There are three tiers of BCD’s customer loyalty program: Titanium, Platinum, and Diamond. BCD will automatically enroll eligible customers at the beginning of each calendar year.
Benefits by Tier
By participating in BCD’s customer loyalty program, integrators can work toward a variety of benefits.
Titanium$1 Million annual sales requirement
- Access to a custom dashboard
- Comp Code for Technical Support access
- Special Costing for PC Projects
- Receive credit towards your Tier level even when BCD products are purchased through a distributor
- (10) Harmonize Bridge licenses
Platinum$2 Million annual sales requirement
- All Titanium Tier Benefits plus:
- Free ground freight shipping if purchased In-Country
- Take a short certification test and receive a Badge to utilize in sales quotes
- Serialized Asset (Service Tag) tracking through our custom portal
- Access to BCD’s Integration Development Program
- Receive your 101st server free*
- Specialized training focused on Partners specific needs/requests**
Diamond$4 Million annual sales requirement
- All Titanium & Platinum Tier Benefits plus:
- All orders are automatically updated to 24/7/4, next business day on-site tech support
* The server itself will be based on the member’s most purchased physical chassis. Sizing will be based on the overall average storage size purchased by the member.
** This training will need to be coordinated through the BCD Professional Services team and will require several months lead time to architect the training to meet the customer’s specific needs.
Please note: Customers will be eligible to participate in BCD’s Customer Loyalty Program as long as they maintain their pre-determined annual revenue with BCD (based on their tier). Each company will be reevaluated every six months. If on July 1st the halfway revenue minimum is not met (half of the yearly annual revenue requirement) the company will not receive any further benefits. If a company reaches the next tier’s minimum annual revenue requirement, they will automatically be moved to the next tier.